Gunbroker is a con, just like Ebay, Craig's ;ist, etc: Two examples for me with those scammers- Understand that I will NOT pay with any Pay Pal or credit card-if that makes me a dinosaur, so be it. E-Bay- about 5 years ago I bought from a nice lady in SC- a State known for its nice ladies, IMO a used Stihl O28 Super chain saw with 18" bar, for use at our deer camp. She said I could pay by USPS money order, which I did, and when she received that, she called me to give me the shipping details, 5 days later, it arrived- 100% fine- stihl have it, runs great- But since then, because I did n't use their fricking Pal Pal, I can't bid on used gun parts, or anything else, on E-Bay, as they show that I never paid for it. I even mailed those idiots a Zeroxed copy of the USPS money order, and the nice lady from whom I bought the saw tried telling them I had, indeed, paid for her saw- FUBAR. Craig's list- about 6 years ago, I listed a 1950's Kiekhaefer Mercury 5 horse outboard, which came the other boat house items in the cottage we bought here in MI-- I already had a 6hp Johnson, a later model with remote tank and gear shift, so I listed the Merc 5 hp. on Craig's list at $100- cash, buyer picks it up. Bingo-next day a get a cell phone call, gent said he wanted that, would buy it at my price, sight unseen. He was going to send me a Cashier's check for $100.00 with an address, I was supposed to deposit the Cashier's check right away into my checking account, and send my personal check for $25.00 to some Mutt&Jeff storage Co., and they would send 2 guys to my residence to pick up the motor on behalf of the buyer-- Right- boy howdy, I saw through that scam right away. I told him "No Deal"RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..