Blonds, Brunetts, Redheads, different flavors for different people. We have all seen problem guns, if you have been shooting long enough and problem hair colors as well. Some of the entry level guns do as well or better than the more expensive ones. I had a Mossberg 500 which has had over 50,000 shells shot through it, with no mechanical issues so far. Only part repaired was a cracked butt stock which got cracked when I lent it to a friend, who fell and cracked it. A little Acraglas has held for the last 40 years. Or the Crescent .410 double my late uncle used for his entire life. That gun has killed enough quail to fill a six wheel truck, untold numbers of dove and more hawks than I like to think about. But when I was a kid every farmer killed every small hawk they could as a matter of principle. In fact if you were hunting as a guest and failed to shoot a hawk you had better have a good reason for not doing so.

John's love affair with Miroku I think comes from that being one of his earliest guns, which he fell in love with. He had a good example and still loves it. His videos are enjoyable to watch and give more than a little bit of information. He did a series about the year of a game keeper which explains how driven birds are raised, released and shot. It is a lot of work and involves a lot of money to get good flying birds ready for the shoots.