I'm kinda glad to see this thread go a bit off-topic by going from who does dent raising to some tips for those who choose to raise their own.

Once you learn how, it is a pretty easy and satisfying amateur gunsmithing job. The investment in tools isn't much, although it wouldn't be economical to buy the stuff to only raise one or two. However, I don't know what the pros are charging for a nice dent raising job these days. Joe Biden inflation is likely increasing gunsmithing costs too. I made some expanding mandrels, and also use plug gauges as mandrels.

Stan, I did make a couple nice small brass hammers that I have used to raise dents. But the one I like best is a small hammer with hard plastic replaceable tips. I paid a whole dollar for it at a swap meet. I think it does a much better job on most dents, although it takes more hammer blows (light taps really) than the slightly heavier brass hammers. The best part for me is that it does a better job of bringing a dent up with minimal, or no marring of the barrel finish. I use it for nothing else but dent raising, to ensure there is no grit or debris embedded in the plastic tips. I often use just a bit of Saran wrap, packing tape, or plain printer paper to help protect the blued surface of a barrel that I don't wish to reblue after dent raising. I'll have to try the aluminum HVAC tape, since I already have a couple rolls. I have done spot bluing touch-ups a few times, when minor striking is necessary. But as you say, it can be tough to match and blend in. I think the hardest part is to match the same level of polish as the rest of the barrel, to make the repaired area less likely to stand out. A spot which is too shiny or too dull seems more evident than a slight color variation.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.