As for dotage I am already in mine a lot would say, Over the years I have been shooting unknowingly in a way I have made my choices of the death do us part guns, Some of the reasons are practical and others sentimental.

This gun is the sentimental gun I made more practical it belonged to a shooting buddy who is no longer with me, leaving the very best of memories and the very best of English hummer Derek Bates known to many as Blaster bates making the finest Pub evenings ever after a days shooting, so I do hope he agrees with my modifications.

A very early Baikal under/over twin trigger non ejector.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My next choice is a gun for nearly all occasions Webley & Scott 700.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][/ur

This is an other Webley & Scott 700 this being a very early straight hand stock extremely light with not so common with 2 1/2 " chambers, I can just carry this gun all day in the field.

[url=https://imgur.com/HV78o1F][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

One of my last two guns I consider my self to be extremely lucky to own though I do know I am only its keeper until the next lucky person comes along when I have slipped of this mortal coil. The one advantage in owning this gun is back in the Club house or the start of a shoot. It brings to an end those loud spoken cost of my gun XXXX and what a fabulous XXXX maker it has to a very abrupt end, when you quietly slip it out of its gun slip.

Finally a gun that if I do meet up with some of my now passed on then young shooing friends after it is my turn leave this blue planet we may be able to have a couple of full moon nights of youthful poaching, good British Ale with a few lines of "The Lincolnshire Poacher" with these words ringing in my ears from many days past "O h it's my delight on a shining night in the season of the year" at a pub with a hot wood fire in an ingle nook fire place.

I do hope you find this an interesting mix from my dotage.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!