Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted by canvasback
Originally Posted by Lloyd3
James & Stan: This wasn't meant to be depressing (although I suppose it could go that way). I'm simply being forced to adapt to some changing conditions here (albeit grudgingly) and was wondering what others had come up with in similar circumstances. Ted's story of his pal on the Munger trail is bit of a downer, but I'm a cockeyed optimist these days (a surprising side-effect of attending too-many funerals lately). I'm looking forward and not back anymore...

Lloyd, my post was half tongue in cheek. I'm way to busy looking forward to life and all the great things still to enjoy and look forward to, to worry about what I hope will be a quick downward slide. Hell, send the right woman my way and I'd have another kid!

Gutsy, dude. I wouldn’t try that. Might just be my experience, but, “Right Woman” is a moving target.

I digress.

Best,
Ted

I DID say “right” woman. Hahaha. They are hard to come by and worth treasuring when you find one. I’m not holding my breath.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia