I have two 20 gauge BR550's, but the earlier field version with case hardened frames not the round body. No real difference except the frame shape. I really like them but had to make a few adjustments. The guns were a little long for me so I cut the stocks and added 1/2" rubber recoil pads. The stocks are pretty straight so I bent them about a quarter inch for cast off. Keep in mind that these guns have a stock bolt. On a very personal feel. I felt the guns were to stiff on cocking. All the springs are coil so it's unlikely that that they would relieve any with use. I cut a few coils off the hammer springs. I disassembled the ejectors and decided not to clip those springs at that time though they are a bit longer than necessary for reliable ejection.
The guns open a bit lighter and I won't mess anymore. I really do like them. The fit and finish are very good and are light for a 20 gauge with a 29" barrels at 6 pounds 4 oz. The balance is around the hinge pin after my modifications perhaps a bit more forward. They swing well and steady. The choke tubes are a plus and now that the international covid rules are relaxing they are steel capable for the UK and Europe. In general I really like them.