journeymen,
The 193gr normal bullet for the 9.3x72R doesn't raise the pressure significantly because it was especially made for use in older rifles (basically has a thin jacket that is undersized except for a short "driving band"). This bullet is not common in the US and there is no way to know what bullet the rifle was fired with, in the past. Bullets intended for the more powerful 9.3s(such as 9.3x62 or 74R) could very well raise the pressure. I believe current ammo is loaded to about 18,000 C.U.P., older ammo may have been loaded to 12,000 but I don't know for sure. I do have a couple boxes of ammo marked " Schwach Ladung"(weak load). I don't know the pressure nor velocity (too rare to shoot over the chronograph), but it does have the jacketed bullet. You can have a lot of fun shooting it with cast bullets from Lyman mold #355408(origional or shortened to about 200 gr) or 358315(200gr) or 358318(250gr) or RCBS 200-35(200 gr) which ever stabilizes in your rifle at appropriate velocity for a black powder proofed rifle. The single locking lug underlever rifles such as this one were not intended for high pressures.
Mike