This gun just confuses me…
We appear to have a Belgian made ( Guild or by a known maker?),
action that was built on a relatively “ difficult “ to make ( or at least difficult to perfectly regulate) Purdey patent ( purchased from Beesley),——that then incorporated an extractor forearm, and barrels that sourced and proofed in Germany— ( why not an ejector forearm, a gun of this quality would “ normally “ be built as an ejector)— and the winds up in the Birmingham proof house ( and purchased by a Brit ? ) .
It seems odd that a gunmaker would choose to cobble together a upper end combination of action , wood , engraving, and fitting, and then bow to use an extractor rather than ejector.
The barrels and for end are clearly of German design and added later as the engraving ( scroll work) do not match at the junction of the forearm/ bottom of receiver. ( see my original post third photo).

Was this gun purchased in Europe and subsequently landed in England to be proofed in order to allow re sale?

Guns original barrels were damaged and the Krupp barrels are a replacement ( they are fitted perfectly).?

I just don’t get why a parts supplier would use a Beesley action rather than the simpler H&H action.

Best Regards,
JBP