Originally Posted by Buzz
Originally Posted by Jusanothajoe
I'm a helice shooter fighting a flinch, currently trying double release triggers, the first trigger is coming around ok, second trigger not so much.
I have now shot 8 thirty bird rounds of helice and have only had 2 second barrel kills.
Wish I had tried release/pull first.
Having my stock fitted made my flinching worse and I always float the bird, so I never lose sight of the bird.

Flinching is awful and makes shooting not as enjoyable, I haven't flinched a single time with release triggers, but my scores are worse because I can't seem to master that second shot.
You may not have time to set the second trigger for Helice. I shot flyers a few months ago trying a double release and I found just that, not enough time to set the trigger for the 2nd shot, so I put a pull/pull trigger back in my P-gun. However, next time I go to a flyer shoot I’m going to try release/pull which is clearly the fastest of all the triggers. Back in the old days I shot R/P. I’ve never shot helice but I’d like to try it (after rotator cuff recuperation). Good luck.
I have time, but I'm snatching the trigger when setting the second shot and pulling off the target, if I try to be easier when setting, I trap the trigger on a few.
I sent my other gun off to install release pull, will try it and see. I have a flyer shoot June 1st and need to get something straightened out.

Last edited by Jusanothajoe; 05/07/23 07:35 PM.

My wife lets me buy all the guns I can hide.