Originally Posted by Lloyd3
Russia seems like a long way to go.

A recent review of the fishing we have here in Colorado anymore...

As far as Wyoming goes, it's still a special place to me. I almost had the shortest marriage on record when my then "new" bride got a good look at Rock Springs (when I was trying to get my old job back there with the Feds after my 2nd degree). There are some spectacularly beautiful places there, but...lots of it isn't.

This video is hilarious in a Babylon Bee sort of way--Reality based satire.

Mc--Just a slight correction. The best way out of Colorado isn't I-70 that would be I-25 or I-76, they are the two highways leading to the great bird hunting destinations in Montana & the Dakota's.

Just for the record. I love Wyoming & sharpened my fishing skills there in my youth around the Saratoga area and the Miracle mile back when it truly was a miraculous place back in the sixties & seventies. I pick on places like Rock Springs but in my heart, I don't have anything against it. I just don't want to live there, but then I don't want to live here on the front range anymore either, in some ways Rock Springs does have an advantage over the front range in that it's in a red state and is really close to some great fishing and hunting without the huge crowds coming off the front range going west every day.