Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by RARiddell
Bill still has a set of Parker barrels had them for about a year now. Hopefully this year he’ll get to them.

I wouldn't put up with that.
JR

If you know of anyone who is turning around quality restoration work quickly, please let us know.

Every smith I know, including myself is way behind. There are less folks out there offering up quality restoration work than in the past and demand for restoration is sky high. I have two safes full of work waiting to hit the que and entirely too many projects in process.

Bill does good work and his services are in demand, there are only so many hours in a day. I sent a fully prepped grip cap to Turnbull for case hardening not long ago, it took them almost four months and they have a shop full of craftsmen, Bill is one guy.

I'm all ears about these guys with a fast turn around....I'll start referring all the inquiries I am turning down to those guys.

Bill Graham once spent a fair amount of time here asking questions in the Amateur Gunsmithing forum. Lately, mosts of his posts involve selling guns or parts in the For Sale forum, and I assume he pays Dave the $12.00 fee for successful sales of those items. I hear he does nice work, but have no personal experience or recommendations because I do my own gun work.

I wouldn't blame guys for getting upset about long waits for their guns if he or any other gunsmith was obviously busy spending a lot of time here, logging in multiple times a day to read and confront any posts from Conservatives or pro-Trump Republicans... as Stevie does. It would be even worse if they were complaining about a big backlog of unfinished work while doing Free Advertising in their tagline, and then doing weasel-like gymnastics to avoid answering questions about whether they paid Dave the $12.00 fee from sales resulting from Free Advertising of their business ventures... as we saw here:

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=643116&page=4

It was pretty nice to see Stevie's phony and disingenuous refusal to answer a couple simple questions by accusing me of wishing to play to the audience, and then doing exactly that with more insults and funny little memes. Stevie will say or do anything to avoid my simple questions. 100% weapons grade phony!

And it would be even worse if he was dragging his feet on customer's gun work while wasting even more time Spamming people behind the scenes with multiple personal attack PM's. I just got yet another such Spam PM from Stevie yesterday, and this one was also sent to Homeless jOe. Of course, I haven't opened it to read it, because I have notified Stevie that he/she should have the courage to post anything he/she has to say to me right here in the open.

jOe hasn't even posted here for awhile, but it appears Stevie wishes to Troll him into a response.

That's interesting and revealing behavior... coming from someone who has pretended to be above the fray, and innocent of the Trolling, personal attacks, and name calling that his/her pals often cry about. Thanks to Moderation, I think Dave has finally been able to see what Paul Harvey called, "the rest of the story."

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.