Originally Posted by SKB
Thanks for your input Karen. If you find your big girl panties, contact me directly. As an added bonus, papa smurf frAnk might buy you that tiara you have been begging him for princess.

Call collect, I don't mind.

All my best precious.
Steve

What's this Stevie? It looks like you are "playing to the audience" with more of your personal attacks... instead of simply answering a couple simple questions.

We all can see how you used that "playing to the audience" line as a lame excuse for not answering, and then do exactly that yourself. You know how much those personal attacks make your Liberal pals cry, and how they say that behavior drives good people away from this forum. You don't want Dave to think your friends only cried about personal attacks just to silence and censor Conservatives, do you?

There is no need to play silly immature games. There is no need for me to make a collect call. (With cell phones and Nationwide free calling, I don't know of anyone who has any need to make a collect call anymore) Why would I want to call you and have you misrepresent what was said? What's your problem with answering my questions right out in the open forum? What are you afraid of?

There is no need to keep attempting to tar me or jOe with your deviant lifestyle. There is no need for me to respond privately to your multiple rude and insulting Spam PM's either. All you need to do to end my questions is tell us if you are paying Dave the $12.00 fee for each and every sale you make as a result of your tagline Free Advertising of your business ventures.

The other tagline Free Advertisers should do the same. But they are at least smart enough not to brag about the amounts they sell here:

Originally Posted by SKB
billie, you underestimate things. I imported way, way more than 4 guns for board members this shipment, by several fold.

None of you should be taking advantage of Dave by using his Forums to promote your businesses in any event. These little games you are playing are making us wonder what you all have to hide... especially when you know there is a dedicated For Sale forum for selling things here the right way. And other sellers shouldn't have to subsidize those who are Freeloaders. The rules are pretty easy. If you advertise here and sell what you advertise, you pay Dave a little $12.00 fee for each sale. On a $500 importing job, that's 2.4%, less than Colorado sales tax. If you are indeed paying Dave the $12.00 fees for each and every sale, same as others who sell things here, then just say so. If not, have the courage to admit it, and settle up.

It would be so easy to shut me up if you are paying Dave all $12.00 Sales Fees due to him for each and every sale. Do you seriously think it is better to keep looking and acting like a spoiled child that has been caught with his/her hand in the cookie jar?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.