BrentD, the feckless dolt. The most despised character on this board. This narcissistic windbag just never STFU. If this forum wasn’t available to make him feel good about himself, I’m convinced this giant boob would sit in front of a mirror and argue with his own stupid face. He’s up 6,621 post of worthless drivel.

I’ll tell you this, when I was a Nebraska (Omaha) & Iowa (Glenwood) resident in the early 2000’s, both the Nebraska and Iowa DNR’s swore up and down that there were no cougars in either state, and if there were, they were migrants. Anyone who spent anytime in the outdoors knew they were there and the DNR was full of crap. There were breeding populations in both states, especially along the Platte River corridor and the council bluff-loess hills area. When a young immature Lion was shot and wounded in downtown Omaha (that cat now resides at the Henry doorly zoo), a lady in Gretna NE filmed an immature cat in her back yard (local news played her 911 call along with the arriving police officer radio traffic confirming to dispatch that it was not a house cat or a bobcat) and then a Lady ran over a lion at night driving from council bluffs to Glenwood, both DNR’s had to change their tune. Another incident of note is a farmer just outside of Omaha shot and killed a Lion on his property stalking his cattle…that cat had a radio collar on it…it was found when the Nebraska DNR showed up and politely asked for the collar back. Hmmm. There were many articles in the Omaha World Herald about this. I used to waterfowl hunt along the Platte on a private lease, you’d hear strange growling when walking out to set up early in the am. I personal witnessed a small herd of whitetails run across the Platte after hearing growling and thrashing in the woods. These were not raccoons or bobcats. I knew they were there….so did the little old lady that I leased my hunting spot from. Theres no question that they are there, in populations that are breeding locally, not migrants.