I'm cleaning out the gun room and I need to move some shelved projects to someone who has more time and inclination to push them forward. I can take pictures of anything specific you would like to see and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have. Please PM me with any requests. I will do my best to describe them but as these are projects they are being sold AS-IS. I am an individual so any shipping to an FFL will need to know that. I'm not sure if anyone will have any interest in these projects, but if my prices are out of line please let me know.

French Zavattero Freres sidelock 12 ga with 65mm chambers. Approx 27.5” barrels with good bores, extractors, and not much bluing left. Border scroll engraving. Walnut stock that appears to be slathered in what I can only guess is poly. Horn buttplate and some decent figure in the wood grain, but the toe has a split or crack that may or may not be glued. It appears all the wood is still there though. The barrel-receiver lockup has some slight wiggle, but I do not see any gap in the connection. $250 plus actual shipping

Belgian 12 ga 65mm chambered barreled action marked on the trigger plate as Fabrique Nationale D'Armes de Guerre. Barrels marked with a germanic retailer's name. Very good bores, nice bluing, tight lockup, border scroll engraving, nice checkering on the forend with a horn tip. Appears to be missing a trigger plate screw, the trigger bow, and butt stock. Action appears to function correctly and fire. SPF to Mile Rowe

Emile Warnant 12 ga sidelock with 70mm chambers, great wood, ejectors, rosette engraving, and very good bores. The gun is very light and would make an excellent game gun. The bad news: the hammer of the right hand lock is broken. It was suggested that the hammer be welded or a new hammer be made to replace it. It was strongly advised to just have a new hammer made. Additionally, there is pitting on the exterior of the barrels. The bluing was removed and no polishing has been done yet. If you would like to see some close up pictures of the pitting, I can send some to you. SPF to bsteele

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by fallschirmjaeger; 04/05/24 05:10 AM.