Books for sale from a home with a cigar smoker. All prices plus shipping.

1. Veneering Simplified by Harry Jason Hobbs, Hard Cover, Excelllent Condition with dustconver $10
2. The Parker Gun, An Immortal American Classic by Larry L. Baer with dedication: “To Milt – Nice to know another Parker Fan! Best Regards LLBaer” Light blue hardcover, no dust jacket, good condition, no wear marks $25

4. Armed America, Portaits of Gun Owners in Their Homes, Photographs by Kyle Cassidy, Hardcover, Excellent condition, Copyright 2007 $10
5. The Shotgunner’s Bible by George Laycock, Revised Edition, copyright 1987Good condition softcover edges a bit worn $5
6. The Art of Engraving by James B. Meek, very good condtion, Twentieth Printing 1992, Hardcover, dustjacket $55
7. Speer Reloading Manual Rifle and Pistol #13, hardcover, very good to excellent condition, $20
8. Advanced Bass Fishing by Dick Steinberg, Hardcover, Excellent, Copyright 1995 $10
I have done my best to describe each book a bit and judge its condition. If you need pictures or more information please email me at: mfitt (at)optonline.net and use the @ symbol instead of the (at).
I can ship at cost media mail, priority or USPS Ground Advantage. You choose and I will tell you how much.

So many guns, so little time!