A solution has been found for those who found the pictures of the Charlton Hall Sporting Auction inadequate. If you go to http://www.liveauctioneers.com/ click on U.S. ONLY and go to page 11 (now although it will move up as the auction gets closer) & click on "Charlton Hall Gents & Ladies Sporting Sale" you will find lots of very good pictures of each item which can be enlarged. Ron Long asked me to post this for the forum.

We just returned from the first preview & although there was the Columbia Christmas Parade going on in the area at the same time the preview was very well attended. Knowledgeable sporting gun enthuasists were present with good questions and comments. The next preview is scheduled for Wednesday. Diggory and Michael are due to arrive on Tuesday and will be present. The display of guns, mounts, art and ephemera is breathtaking. Ron has had custom hickory cabinets built for the guns and has purchased professional wall thickness and bore gauges to measure the guns.
I will try to post pictures of the auction room next week.

Best to All, George

Last edited by George L.; 12/01/07 07:07 PM.

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com