I don't mean to beat this same old horse when he's already been whipped pretty good, but there's another statement that absolutely blows my mind: "Our staff has had expensive training the local ATF official last week. " I'll bet you meant to say "extensive" training. But, your staff has only last week received training in ATF regulations. Once again, it would appear we are dealing with maybe an experienced auction house, but certainly not experienced in the sale and handling of firearms, at least modern sporting firearms. I think it's very regretable that nobody has spoken up and admitted this. It would have gone a loooong way to have stopped some of the prior debate. This is one more reason for me to avoid this particular sale. I'm kinda' like the college boy who, on seeing the cute little girl half his age said "here's a quarter, call me when you grow up." I know you can't get experience without doing it, but, to me, and apparently to many others here, experience counts VERY heavily. You guys don't exhibit much of it. If your staff goes thumbing through the booklet for C & R guns every time they have one to either sell or ship, it'll be a long sale. Your people should essentially KNOW which are eligible. The 50 year rule is pretty important. I really hope they don't have to look up every gun.