Okay, enough of this!! We all have to come to terms here. I happen to know that the person we "think" we know as Larry Brown, the writer, is actually a stooped over, shriveled up little old lady by the name of Modene Gunch who once worked for the real Larry Brown who has been deceased for quite some time now. Modene, a.k.a., Larry, was so taken with the illustrious Mr. Brown (rumor has it that a love affair was secretly working there) that she has continued to write under the pseudonym Larry Brown. Therefore, due to her extended age and obvious frailty (the bravado in her writing is taken straight from a CIA Thesaurus on How To Sound Tough), we should all just let this die and let Modene / Larry continue to add her/his snippets of information that have brought such joy to them (RIP Larry) over the years. In order to settle this matter once and for all, if Larry (Modene) will be so kind as to send ME a copy of his/her latest narrative on pheasant hunting, etc (poor soul wouldn't know a pheasant from a parakeet!!), FREE of charge of course, I will be glad to read it and set the record straight regarding its readability and accuracy. (Modene, please don't forget to put the real Larry's rubber stamped signature and a short note to..., let's just say, "...To Perry, the greatest pheasant hunter ever...." etc, etc. You don't have to go into any dialogue on my wonderful silver head of hair and how I can't possibly be the 58 years old that I am rumored to be)

Whaddayasay guys?! Shall we kill this one.

Hey, I just couldn't resist it. (Larry, please be civil in the reply that I know is coming)

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member