Certainly, I've found Cabela's prices mostly far out of line and same with Bass Pro, but they are far from the only ones. Anyone read GunDigest, or more aptly the Dick or Craig Digest? How about those dealers we see at gun shows with the same over-priced guns show after show, year after year. Yet these sellers seem to eventually move their stuff to fools. I went to a gun auction last year that had about 15 doubles. Mostly field grade Smiths, Ithacas, a Fox, Baker, and a few lesser Stevens and Sears type guns. None of them was in even 10% condition...poor re-stocks, buffed out, rusty, battered, loose, etc. I sat there with my Blue Book and watched every one go for 90-100% prices. Two idiots bought most of them and it left me wishing I had consigned all of my Rainy-Day-Loan-it-to-Your-Brother-in-Law guns. I predicted the Beesley on Gunbroker that was a hot topic here 2 wks. ago would bring $1200 or more. I was shocked to see it go for $825, I think. Then I saw the added pictures of the cracked lump. Now how do you fix that? J-B Weld? I just hope the fools are around when I sell mine.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.