Randy,

Yes Wenigs and I have corrisponded via e-mail. They are very prompt and helpful. I can't say the same for some other businesses I have tried to deal with while being over here. So right now Wenigs has 5 gold star rating from me. As of right now I am going there in Sept when I am back in the states on vacation. They are going to spend the day with me fitting the stock for a Beretta Silver Hawk that was made around 1969 I believe. I know what you all are saying now that guns only worth $400.00 and you are right. However my grandma gave me that gun, she is gone now and that gun will never leave my custody as long as I am alive.

Let me know if you come across another gun like the one you had. maybe we could make a deal happen.

Also I never said 3-4K, I said a few thousand. Yes indeed you can even still get it for less. I am going to look at their 50% to 100% special selection wood. Most likely end up with something around or between 50-75% special selection. I like wood and I am willing to pay a little more for a nice piece of lumber. Now I just have to select the right Model 21.

Last edited by 1marine89; 05/03/08 01:10 AM.

For those who have fought for it Freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.