Just found this forum and I have a couple of questions about a Nitro Special 20 ga that I have aquired. This gun has a single trigger, I understand most had double triggers. Was this standard on some models or special order? I am trying to determine the value of this gun. I have looked at pics of a few on the net and they don't come close to the condition of this one. It has a few bumps and bruises, but try as I might I can't grade it any less than 95% original condition. The color case hardening is very rich, the barrels are 26" and other than a small ding in the rib they are flawless and deep dark blue. All the markings and engravings on the gun are sharp and clear. There is absolutely no wear on the extractors, breech faces, firing pins, nothing. Locks up tight with the lever centered in the stock. Safety is crisp. The stocks are in great condition with 98% original finish remaining. There are a couple of scratches and a nick or two, but absolutely no cracks or chips. It has a 13" lop and a very nicely fitted recoil pad. Forearm is as nice or nicer than the butt stock. No splits and looks like it hasn't been snapped off over once or twice in it's life. I know you will need pics and I will try to post up a few today. Thanks!!