I've been following the RBL deliveries on the various boards and just wanted to know if I missed one that was delivered as a deposit only gun.

I have a 9-28-05 pif order pending and have seen several that were ordered after mine delivered already.

Bill G. it's interesting to hear of your interactions with Lou and CSMC. I've had similar communications with them myself. Not just on my RBL order but on other matters as well. What I personally have decided is to wait out my RBL order and then not do business with them again.

I have several older American SxS's and love shooting them. I hopped on the RBL bandwaggon because I thought it a really cool thing that an American gun maker would try something of this nature. I now have had my fill of the alouf attitude and the lack of information about an order that I have with a company that was paid in full over thirteen months ago.

From what I can tell these are nice guns and I'll probably be happy with mine, but I sure don't care for the fact that I have been shoved back in line and others put ahead of me when I put my money down before them. I don't hold anything against these individuals and am happy that they have their guns, What I'm frustrated with is the way Galazans is handleing this.

Here is another csmc story: A friend of mine ordered a set of the Parker-Repro 16ga barrels from Lou. He paid if full at the time with his CC and was told it would be about six weeks. After three months he called and was told any day now. Another two months went by he called again and was told the same thing.About this time I called CSMC and made an order for some small parts and just off the cuff asked about the repro barrels. Lou told me they had them in stock,and I ordered a set. They were shipped that day and arrived at my house two day's later. I then called my buddy and asked how he liked his, he told me he had not heard from Galazans yet so he called them and was told they would be shipped any day now. I told my friend that I ordered mine on a spur of the moment impulse and offered them to him. He cancelled his order and purchased the barrels from me.

This same type of thing seems to be happening with the RBL orders. I can't hardly imagine how long of wait it will be for the deposit only orders to get their guns, if Galazans holds true to the priority delivery date for paid in full. I assume this to mean all PIF orders filled before deposit only orders.