[quote=superlight]Bill G. - When I cancelled my paid in full order for an RBL because of the changes in engraving and lack of communication about progress, they didn't offer to include any interest. In fact, they wouldn't send me a check unless I wanted to pay a fee so I had to wait while the CC got credited - after PIF for seven months. I just wanted my money back so I didn't see any point in getting into a heated exchange over the phone with what's-her-name. I won't just sit tight and be a good customer like a lot of the csmc a$$-kissers on this board will suggest.quote

I guess I'm a csmc a$$-kisser! I paid on the first day in full and now I have in my possesion a very nice RBL! What do you have?
I have never had anything but excellent service from CSMC for anything I have purchased.
Dealing with people is a two way street. From the tone and words in your post, I believe that you are very hard to deal with. I do not expect any company to ki$$ my a$$ but expect to be treated politely as I treat anyone I talk to. If you expect a company or person working for a company to be totally subservient to you than your approach is wrong. Being reasonable and trying to understand others problems yield better results than your approach. If results are what count, I have a pleasant result, you do not. Who wins? Certainly you now feel better that you have let CSMC know your dissatisfaction by canceling your order. Whom have you hurt?
You then broadcast your dissatisfaction to this Forum and call the members of this Forum "csmc a$$-kissers"! Frankly you pi$$ed me off. That does not happen too often and I generally don't respond this way but enough is enough.