You will find that as you age your needs change. A few get to the point that they want as few things about them as possible and learn to use what they have to get by. Some find that change adds spice to their life. It is personal. I like a lot of different guns and many never get shot or hunted from year to year. I am their keeper as much as their owner.

If you like to shoot different guns and do not get stuck on one gun for everything, then your check book is your only limit. Just make sure that the gun value is written down and the way to dispose of your collection is written down as well. I have seen more than one collection bought for a pennies on the dollar because those who inherited the stuff had no interest or idea of the true value. You owe it to your family that if they do not want your guns to help them get as much money out of them as you can after you die. That way they can use the money to have fun just like you did and hopefully pass the money or fun on to others.

The desire for one bow and one arrow is a Canadian thing I hope. I am not that far behind King in years. If it is an age thing and if I feel the need to get down to just one or two guns, I hope that my doctor can treat me for the disease, in time.