doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Dave Weber Vintage Cup 2013 - 07/08/13 12:29 PM
That time of the year again to plan your trip to the 17th Annual Vintage Cup in Mapleville Rhode Island.
Hope to see many of you there.

Vintage Cup 2013 Event info on line (click me).

Vintage Cup Shooters Reg form (pdf) - Register for events & support doublegunshop

Vintage Cup 2013 full event info (pdf)

Thank you,

Dave Weber

Posted By: Dave Weber Re: Vintage Cup 2013 - 07/23/13 12:21 PM
Note: New PDF's for both Info and Shooter registration posted on 7/23/13.

Vintagers added back both the Drilling and Cape Gun event which we MIA from the original forms.

Thank you.
Posted By: Mike of the Mountain Re: Vintage Cup 2013 - 08/30/13 10:38 PM
This'll be my first trip to the Vintage Cup. Looking forward to a great weekend of gunning!! Doing some recon for 2014 when the Mrs will be coming along. Venturing up with Silvers from the Fox Collectors. Double gun fun!!!!
Posted By: Dave Weber Re: Vintage Cup 2013 - 09/25/13 12:12 PM
FYI - Last minute trip canning...

Due to some chronic but not too serious medical issues...I will not be able to attend this years Vintage Cup.

I hope you guys all have a good time at the show. Hopefully I'll see you all next go around.
Posted By: crossedchisles Re: Vintage Cup 2013 - 09/26/13 11:33 PM
Dave Weber,.... Thanks for all your help trying to get thisCranky Old Gun-Stocker sorted out on your "Site" "Its Working "!!!We all" were hoping to see the Double-Gun GURU' in the "Beer-Tent" !! davidtrev/crossedchisles.
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Vintage Cup 2013 - 09/30/13 12:19 AM
It was good to see you there David - glad you made the trip. Sorry we missed Eileen. We'll talk soon.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com